Where do i register
You can register online at juror.oscn.net. You will need your Juror ID number, your zip code and your date of birth.
i want to be excused
To request to be excused, you will need to submit a request through the online Eresponse system at juror.oscn.net, or you may walk into the Court Clerk's Office. Requests to be excused can only be accepted up to 5 days before the date you are required to appear.
I want to be excused from certain dates
To be excused from certain dates (ie. business trip, surgery, vacation, etc), please email those dates to Logan.Jury@oscn.net or you may call (405) 282-0123.
YOU MUST NOTIFY THE COURT CLERK'S OFFICE OF THE DATES YOU NEED TO BE EXCUSED from BEFORE you are SELECTED.
IF YOU FAIL TO REQUEST AN EXCUSAL, and are selected to be a juror, then ONLY the JUDGE, can excuse you or you can be held in contempt of court.
i do not live in logan county
To be able to serve as a juror, you must be a resident of Logan County. If you are no longer a resident, please submit a request through the online Eresponse system at juror.oscn.net or may call (405) 282-0123.
- If you are over 70 years of age
- If you are a convicted felon (will need to provide a documentation with a case number and County and/or State of Conviction)
- If you are a breastfeeding mother
- If you have served as a grand or petit juror during the last five (5) immediately preceding calendar years.
- If you are a Justice of the Supreme Court
- If you are an Appellate or District Court Judge
- If you are a Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff
- If you are a licensed attorney and engaged in practice of law
- If you are a Legislator during session of the Legislature or involved in state business
- If you are a member of the Armed Forces of the United States who is serving on active duty during a time of war or declared hostilities
If you qualify for any of these exemptions and you want to be excused, please register online at juror.oscn.net or call (405) 282-0123.